In keeping with HAAM’s goal of providing a supportive community for non-believers, these pages list a number of resources that might be of assistance to you.
- Read our informational Brochures
- Visit our Charities page and support a worthy cause
- Learn more about the living as a Humanist/atheist on our Exploring Nonbelief page
- Find a secular Help and Advice (mental health professionals, local support or counselling, an online community, or a Humanist celebrant)
- Check out a book from our lending Library (members only)
- Explore some of the many Other Organizations with which HAAM has connections
- Learn about the provincial guidelines governing Religion in Public Schools in Manitoba.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please CONTACT US and we’ll try to assist you further.