In keeping with HAAM’s goal of providing a supportive community for non-believers, these pages list a number of resources that might be of assistance to you.
- Read our informational brochures
- Find a secular health professional, local support or counselling, an online community, or a humanist celebrant
- Contact one of the many organizations with which we have connections
- Learn more about the Humanist/atheist worldview
- Support a worthy cause
- Check out a book from our lending library (MEMBERS ONLY)
- Learn about the provincial guidelines for religious teaching and exercises in Manitoba public schools
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please CONTACT US and we’ll try to assist you further.